- The Bible to be the inspired, divinely preserved Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life, without error in its original writing both in doctrine and historical and scientific fact, and that all true knowledge is consistent with its revelation.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that knowing him truly is the foundation of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, wholly God and wholly man, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His bodily return in power and glory.
- That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, can be saved.
- That salvation is the free gift of God brought to the sinner by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Whose substitutionary death on the cross paid the penalty for man's sin.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict mankind; indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- In the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that individual doctrinal differences which may exist, outside of the aforementioned (1-6), should not hinder the unity of Christian home educators.